Attorney John M. Kvartek
I graduated Florida State University College of Law in 1994. While at FSU I was a Member of the FSU Law Review, a Member of the FSU Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, and a Member and Associate Editor of the Journal of Transnational Law & Policy.
I am proud to have grown up in this area. I graduated from Milton High School in 1983. I was employed 10 years as a Journeyman level Aircraft Mechanic at Pensacola Naval Air Station from 1982 to 1992. While employed full-time I attended the University of West Florida. This experience has better enabled me to understand clients whether they are in a Professional Practice, serving in the military, blue-collar workers, or white-collar. Regardless of which background, each client deserves the same commitment, dedication, and focus to achieve what they are seeking. Their future demands no less.
My Law Firm is located in downtown Pensacola, one block from the Escambia County Courthouse. I have been practicing in Florida State and Federal Courts for the past 19 years encompassing Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Bay, Leon, and Gadsden counties. I have developed a broad based litigation and appellate practice that includes civil litigation, family law, criminal law, juvenile delinquency representation, personal injury, and appeals in both State and Federal court.
I have been a member of the Family Law Committee of the Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association and have participated as a speaker on family law topics. I am a member of the Florida Bar (both in the Family Law and Criminal Law Sections), Escambia /Santa Rosa County Criminal Defense Society and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. I received my law degree from Florida State University College of Law (1994), and have been a member of the following Bar and Courts: Florida Bar since1995; Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals for the Northern and Middle District of Florida since 1995.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Employment Matters
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law Mediator, Florida Supreme Court
- Florida, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1995
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, FloridaJ.D. – 1994
- Law Review: FSU Law Review, Member
- Law Journal: FSU Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, Member
- Law Journal: Journal of Transnational Law & Policy, Member and Associate Editor
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar, Family Law and Criminal Sections, Member
- Escambia /Santa Rosa Family Law Committee
- Escambia /Santa Rosa County Criminal Defense Society
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association, Member, Family Law Committee