Family Law

When you are facing a marital breakup, you need an experienced attorney who will take the time to determine what your goals are for ending a marriage and is willing to work towards those goals. John M. Kvartek, PLLC is prepared to guide you through this challenging time and ensure your best interests are taken into consideration from the beginning of the process throughout the process of divorce.

Pre-Nuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements

Whether you are considering marriage or you have been married for several years, there are numerous reasons to have agreements prepared discussing property, financing and your children’s needs. Prenuptial and post nuptial agreements can ensure that later disputes do not get overly contentious ruining any possibility for a peaceful resolution. We can help with drafting agreements that meet your needs for the future.

Family Law

Divorce Mediator

In many cases, divorcing couples agree on a number of issues. When this is the case, it is often possible to deal with those issues where there are differences through the mediation process. Not only is mediation less acrimonious, generally it is less expensive and time consuming than litigation.

Paternity Matters in Florida

Children have a right to financial support from both parents. Whether you are a dad who is seeking a relationship with your child or a mom who wants to get a birth father involved in their child’s life, we can help with enforcing paternity matters in Florida.

Domestic Violence Injunctions

If you live in the Pensacola area and you are fearful that you could suffer bodily injury you should consider obtaining an injunction to protect yourself. Victims who have previously been victims of domestic violence may also benefit from having an injunction in place to dissuade the aggressor from future violence.

Residents of Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa counties facing divorce who need help resolving issues including alimony, child support, equitable distribution of property, division of retirement assets, parenting plans and parental responsibility should contact John M. Kvartek, PLLC for help. We’ll work to help ensure your best interests are taken into consideration throughout the process.